$149 Pickup Fee for businesses within a 30 mile radius of Nashville, TN
Please complete the form below to schedule a pickup.
What is it?
This form of recycling goes by various names:
- Computer Recycling refers to the reprocessing and reuse of desktop computers and laptops that have been discarded or considered to be obsolete. It also includes computer components such as monitors, screens, keyboards, motherboards, mouse, and central processors. Recycling of computers is done to reduce landfills, conserve precious non-renewable resources, and to promote human and environmental health by disposing computers and their parts in an environmentally friendly way.
- E-waste/Electronics Recycling is the process of recovering material from old devices to use in new products. These terms are loosely applied to consumer and business electronic equipment that is near or at the end of its useful life. There is no clear definition for e-waste; for instance whether or not items like microwave ovens and other similar “appliances” should be grouped into the category has not been established.
What does it all mean? It may be summed up this way: A company that you decide picks up your equipment for recycling.
We provide transparency to our customers. Portis, Inc. uses its acquired years of experience and resources to keep all recyclables from ending up in a landfill. We do charge a pickup fee for our services.
While it is not possible to list everything that we recycle, here is a partial list:
- Computers, Laptops, All-In-Ones, Workstations, etc.
- Servers, Blades, etc.
- Printers, Copiers, Fax Machines, Scanners, etc.
- Boards – Circuit, Mother, Telecom, Finger, Cable, etc.
- Batteries – Laptop, Phone, and Battery Backups
- Phones – Mobile, Smart, Office, etc.
- Wire – A/C Adaptors, Computer, Printer, Phone, any
- Computer Parts – Processors, Hard Drives, Memory (RAM), etc.
- Keyboards & Mice
- Hubs, Switches, Routers, Gateway, Modems, Access Points, etc.
- Docking Stations
- Barcode Scanners, printers, etc.