$149 Pickup Fee for businesses within a 30 mile radius of Nashville, TN
Please complete the form below to schedule a pickup.
What is it?
Computer Recycling, E-Waste, IT Corporate Disposal, Electronics Recycling, Electronic Waste Recycling, and etc. This form of recycling goes by various names. What it all means is:
A company picks up your equipment for recycling.
One difference is the reputation of the company along with how the equipment is processed. We provide transparency to our customers.
A business is organized to be profitable. Portis, Inc. has acquired years of experience and resources to broker the equipment or tear-down for recycling. To remain profitable we do charge a pickup fee.
- Computers, Laptops, All-In-Ones, Servers, Blades, etc.
- Printers, Copiers, Fax Machines, etc.
- Boards – Circuit, Mother, Telecom, Finger, Cable, etc.
- Batteries – Laptop, Phone, and Battery Backups
- Phones – Mobile, Smart, Office, etc.
- Wire – A/C Adaptors, Computer, Printer, etc.
- Computer Parts – Processors, Hard Drives, Memory (RAM), etc.
- Keyboards & Mice
- Networking Equipment
- Docking Stations
- Barcode Scanners