To encourage businesses within a 30 mile radius of Nashville, TN to protect customer confidential information we are offering a
DATA DESTRUCTION INITIATIVE $199
(Discounted 75% from $799)
This service includes up to 10 hard drives destroyed and computer recycling.
Please complete the form
below to schedule this service.
hard drive data destruction
- food (breakfast, lunch, or dinner)
Would you have one of the expressions in these pictures?
What other thoughts might come to your mind?
matters of concern
What is your role? Are you the individual required to protect your customers’ personal information?
- Business Owner
- Corporate Partner
- IT Director
- Responsible Person
What value do you place on the destruction of confidential information?
Our Records Management Service involves the final disposition of recorded information maintained as evidence of business activities and transactions – hard drive data destruction. We do not:
- DoD Wipe
- Overwrite Several Times
Instead we completely destroy data on hard drives and SSDs that contain:
- Proprietary Information
- Personal Identifying Information
- Protected Health Information
- Electronic Protected Health Information
Each customer receives a Certificate of Erasure & Destruction, that provides a picture, time of destruction, and serial number of each hard drive and SSD destroyed for audit purposes.
Our hard drive destruction process is compliant with the most stringent government and industry standards including:
- DOD Up to Secret Classification
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- NIST SP 800-88r1
- PCI DSS 3.2 (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Document Act)
We require a signed Confidential Data Destruction Agreement for this service. Upon request we provide a HIPAA Business Associate.